Wednesday 9 February 2011

Realising that advertisements need Tracking and Kerning!

Just looking at my Carnage T-shirt for tonight thinking that they didn't do a very good job of the tracking and kerning of the "Carnage":



The 'AR' and 'NA' letter are too close together and should have a gap in them, then the 'C' is too close to the 'A' and the 'RN' and 'GE' are too far away.

Also, the type used for the Action man vs Barbie bit does not suit the rest of the T-shirt - It just looks odd and doesn't match the theme!

After criticising my T-shirt, I am very much looking forward to tomorrow's one day project involving a live project. It will be nice to have something done in one day whilst working in a team and will be a very good experience, it will also help me tonight as I will not drink as much so I can be more focused tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment