Thursday 17 February 2011

General Updates..

We received a phone call the other day about our poster being shortlisted with another in the competition!
I actually didn't think our poster was going to get this far but looking at ours and the competitions, I can see why they have chosen them. Both posters follow the brief, they include orange and black and show that it is a fashion show. Ours has followed the brief more by using continuity and the same fonts they requested but still, I am proud. Now it is up to people on Facebook to decide which poster wins, I'm going to make sure people vote for ours but I do think it is fair that the public decide as they are the people who are going to see it.


Speaking of Facebook, I like the fact that our group has its own Facebook group so that we can ask questions and share ideas. It's almost like having our own little discussion group without everyone else seeing.



Even got our own symbol saying Spine Team on it in an underground sign style. I feel like our group works really well together, this showed in the poster competition and I am very happy with our work and ideas so far!

Also it's study week this week, I have to admit, I have come home but as there is nothing to do during the day I am getting lots of work done! I find it easier to concentrate here than back at uni, think my room is too small and distracting! Maybe start doing work in the kitchen? Although there is no internet so that might be a bit difficult :/

No comments:

Post a Comment