Saturday 5 March 2011

Add+Vantage Module Presentation

This week I have to prepare a presentation with 2 others for my Add+Vantage module 'They don't bite.. How to work with Creatives.'


I thought that choosing this module would help me next year when I go for a placement with an agency as it shows the process in which people present to creatives. I've found that this module is not a game, you have to dress and look professional for the presentation, something which I am not used to but will allow the tutor to take me more seriously.


This week I met with the others in my group where we discussed the content of our presentation and how it would be set out. We are doing a presentation raising awareness about fake Ugg boots and how damaging they can be to your feet. I agreed with the topic as it would be interesting to research into, the medical aspects and the social implications. We decided which topics we would have which I was pleased about as I got the social implications part. Then the 'leader' of the group wanted us to have slides next to each other which meant I was left with protests and conclusions which were the smallest categories. I did protest about this but the other girls had to leave so I decided to take it, and make it amazing!


Now after doing research I have placed it into a powerpoint presentation ready to show the other girls, if they do not like my design of the powerpoint they can have it their way because arguing the other day just got me no-where. I will just write everything about being controlled and forced to do sections that I disagreed with in the final report. I have tried my best to produce something that I am happy with, hopefully the others will see the effort I have gone to with this topic and appreciate it.


I'm glad i'm doing it this week, wouldn't want to change it at the last minute to please them. I will also Facebook these girls now with my designs and content to see what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment