Tuesday 20 September 2011

Interesting News..

A couple of weeks ago I found out some rather interesting news.
Stereohype were running their annual badge design competition that I found through the Grafik Magazine Facebook page and one friday night when I wasn't seeing Dan I decided to give it a go. After creating my designs and entering them I got a strange feeling of doubt. I now instantly hated what I designed and wrote in my more personal blog that I was getting depressed about competitions and not feeling good enough to enter.

Until, I got an email a couple of weeks ago to inform me that I was one of the winners! I actually couldn't believe it. I mean I had been following the news feeds about the competition just to see who actually won but I never expected to win anything!

It's really boosted my confidence, especially just before going back to uni. I've had so many exciting opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment