Tuesday 13 September 2011

Your invitation

For this project, I was asked to create an A5 leaflet, landscape for a holiday company to send out to people inviting them to an event.


Originally, I had a photograph of a boy with the mountains in the background as one image, but when I placed this on the page Warren said that there was no focus to the leaflet and suggested I cut the boy out and make him bigger on the leaflet. Here I got to use my new skill that I had learned and I could really see a difference when I added it in.


I was given an image and their website layout as a guide and a source of inspiration for the leaflet. This is the first design I came up with:



I then received some feedback that the corners of the photograph was too harsh so I made them round using another skill I learned :).

Here is the final result:




No comments:

Post a Comment