Thursday 9 December 2010

Interpreting is a pain :(

I've now found that people do interpret things in different ways, just like last week when in our group project we all came up for ideas about the project that were literal. For instance my idea was interesting facts about the spine and other animals. When in fact the brief wants a more creative feel to the website, this did not stand out to me when I first read it but when someone explains to you the idea around it, it makes sense and then you just feel stupid for not realising it.


Had a lecture on Monday about this as well, whilst Phil was explaining something he suddenly shouted. After everyone had their mini-heart attack he explained that we'd probably remember that instead of what he'd been saying in the lecture. So it made me think that although I'd interpreted the brief wrong, it's understandable to do that because at first that was the only way I was thinking.


It's alright to get things wrong, just move on and forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment